Friday, July 16, 2010
Adventures of the pregnant homeless lady...finally here!
I only have a few minutes so I will give the long version later but I just wanted to say that we are here! We got to Brigham City Utah last night for the Hoppie leg of the journey. I'm just so glad to be out of the car...Wednesday and Thursday we just drove...approximately 1300 miles in those 2 days (1000 of it on I-80 W). I'm done with looking at Wyoming, does anyone actually know why the US has Wyoming? It does not appear populated. I could not figure out it's purpose, unless we are trying to hoard all the sagebrush in the world. Anyway, we are here at the in-law's house and are enjoying some down time before we see all of the aunts/uncles/cousins. I have to regroup (pay some bills, do some laundry, etc.) so I have to get going...I'll find a few minutes later on to play and load the pictures of this week. For as many miles as we drove from the time we left one set of Grandparents to the time we got to the other set I think things went pretty well. Have a great day! HAPPY SUMMER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Having spent several hours on Sunday driving through Wyoming I completely agree with you. Besides a KFC/Taco Bell I didn't see anything else worthwhile. Glad you're all still happy :).
ReplyDelete