
Howdy Friends! We're not home yet...but we're getting closer. Today we crossed the border and are back in Texas...staying in Amarillo tonight so we're still not exactly 'home'...but I must say it's good to be back in the Lonestar State. The 15 albums of photos I've posted can attest to the fact that we have, in fact, enjoyed the rest of the nation but it does feel good to be back in our home state. Nothing exciting to report today...just driving. I have been very, very tired the last few days...that coupled with the fact that I can NOT pass up an ice machine made me realize I haven't been taking my prenatals...maybe some iron would be a good idea...I'm not much help to Dan in the car lately! Other than that everyone seems to be doing well. Today was a nice day of reading books, finding shapes in the clouds, watching some movies, and just hanging out. We are SUPER excited to be at the Egan's house tomorrow...tonight is our last hotel night :-) Wahoooooo! Happy summer everyone!
Hey Amy, I can't remember if you have a Skype account, but if so, maybe we can link up tomorrow night when you're at Julie's house? I should be home by 6:30pm my time, so 8:30pm in TX. I'll log in to Skype and see if you show up. I have to say I'm envious of your adventure and how you've handled so many "little problems" like illness, care trouble...oh, and being PREGNANT with such grace. You're an awesome sis. Then again, so are the rest, so you're really not that special. ;-)
ReplyDeleteOh, that's "car" trouble not "care" trouble. :-)
ReplyDeleteLoved looking at your fun pictures. See you this afternoon!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to spend some of your vacation with you. We loved seeing your kids, they really are awesome. I need to find some time to upload my pics to shutterfly, but I will let you know when that happens. For now, I think I will go look at yours :-) Love ya!
ReplyDelete